BASIC Oral Board Package
- 13 Police Oral Board Videos
10 20 Police Oral Board Questions (eBook)
- FREE: Common Errors in the Police Hiring Process
- FREE: Police Oral Board Rating Form (inside book)
- FREE: An Inside Look at the Interviewers Rating Rubric
- FREE: Unlimited Video & Curriculum Updates
- FREE: Unlimited Access to Special Reports
ADVANCED Oral Board Package
- 100+ Police Oral Board Questions & Answers (eBook)
- Tough Police Scenario Questions & Answers
- FREE: Additional Oral Board Rating Forms with Notations
- FREE: Powerful Police Oral Board Answers
- FREE: Post-Interview Thank You Letters (powerful tool)
- FREE: Oral Board Cram Session© (Quick Study Guide)
- FREE: Personal advice and answers to your questions
- EVERYTHING included in the Basic package.
Be in charge of your future today by clicking on the ORDER NOW button or read on for more police oral board and law enforcement employment details.
Police Oral Board Interview
The police oral board is how to become a police officer. The police interview goes by several names: police oral board, police oral exam, police oral
interview, and law enforcement oral board interview. The oral board is your gateway to how to get hired as a police officer.
Win Your Badge is the only video learning system for the police oral board. This is your advantage going into compete against others in the police hiring process. There may only be a handful of law enforcement employment opportunities for many candidates. Take control of your law enforcement future.
I successfully completed the oral board. A Lieutenant told me that I had been the best prepared candidate he’d interviewed. This was an extremely long and competitive list of hundreds of candidates. A perfect score! I’m so glad I purchased your program. Thank you for helping achieve a dream. I eagerly look forward to a career in law enforcement.
- Daniel G., Police Officer, Washington
Detective, great videos! I especially like your focus on preparation and presentation. It made it clear how to make a great impression at the oral board.
- Jason C., Police Officer, Oklahoma
When switching agencies I needed to trust I would be hired at the agency of my choice. This system gives you that comfort and security. After using the techniques you know you have the advantage.
- T.S., Police Officer, former L.A.P.D.
We moved to a new area and I needed the comfort of knowing I could get hired where I wanted. This system gave me that. Thanks.
- Sara B., Police Applicant, Virginia
Law Enforcement Employment
Dear Law Enforcement Candidate,
If you have always wanted to know, how to become a police officer, this is it. If there was a way for you to benefit by getting a firsthand look at what police oral boards will ask, would you? Of course. It would be vital to boost your chances towards earning your law enforcement career and a spot in a police academy. If you are looking at a law enforcement career as a police officer, corrections officer, sheriff, FBI agent, Secret Service agent, or Border Patrol agent, this product is the key to that door. Here is your chance, if you are serious, to win your badge.
The police oral board is the most challenging and subjective part of any police hiring process. I have seen many qualified applicants have their hopes dashed by the oral board. The police hiring process will start all over again for these candidates. The police oral board makes the most confident nervous, fails the unprepared, and disqualifies even the most qualified. In fact, the best-qualified candidates often don’t make it past the police oral board. Why? Candidates will face a series of grueling oral board questions that could be answered a number of ways. Not knowing the right answer the police oral board is looking for will categorically eliminate you.
“Proven results on how to answer the toughest POLICE ORAL
BOARD QUESTIONS with effective and meaningful answers.”
I have produced the only police oral board strategy video that shows you how to become a police officer. It is easy to pass your oral board. Why police oral board videos? Video learning is one of the most effective tools in retaining information. It is a multi-sensory approach that will allow you to learn the material so you can quickly apply it.
Here is a look at what is covered:
- Police oral board questions. What simple answer turns off career police officer interviewers? What police oral board answers are dead wrong? You will get a look at the most common police oral board questions and learn how to formulate winning answers. I am giving you my 11 years of police oral board knowledge as a certified panel interviewer and police recruiter.
- Police oral board answers.You will know what law enforcement agencies are looking for in their ideal candidates. The police oral board panel will be asking questions for a reason and will know what phrases and key words to look for ahead of time. Give them what they want and you will win your badge.
- A wrong answer to a _________-__________ police oral board question will mean disqualification. Even if you answer every other question perfectly, a wrong answer on just one of these questions will kill your police oral interview.
- Learn how to reduce anxiety prior to your police oral board with these proven techniques.
- Did you know that 79% of hiring managers and job recruiters do this during the employment process? This is even more important when it comes to law enforcement employment. Don’t let it catch you off guard!
- See effective body language in action. Don’t read about it. You will learn it first hand from a certified Advanced Body Language Expert why this is important in your police oral board
- Pre-packaged answers sound fake. Learn how to formulate proven multi-faceted police oral board answers to the toughest police oral board questions.
- Learn where to get “inside information” on the during the police hiring process.
- Police oral board practical exercises that will expand your resume, get you more exposure throughout the hiring process, and boost your confidence on the day of your oral board.
- Dress the right way and make a great first impression at your oral board. Avoid the common fashion faux pas that hinder many unprepared candidates.
I can't believe how easy it all is once you know the secrets. The results were powerful and the results were exactly what I wanted.
– Pat B., Police Applicant, Missouri
Not only is the police oral board tough, the competition is fierce. The oral boards will produce the greatest movement on police department hiring lists and final ranking of candidates. It will also eliminate the most candidates from the hiring process and a spot in a police academy. The police oral board is the point in any police hiring process where you either win your badge or are asked to go through the process again. In a federal government study on the hiring and retention of police officers, they noted:
- Large agencies took over 11 weeks to screen applicants,
- and smaller agencies over 6 weeks.
Do you have the time and resources to wait for a second chance? Here is some raw data from a large Midwestern police department on their hiring projections:
|Numbers and projections for hiring officers:
|Recruit officer applicants processed
|Recruit officers hired
|Percentage of applicants actually hired
These hiring numbers are much more favorable than those agencies that will only hire one or two positions. Do not let these numbers discourage you; OTHERS ARE NOT PREPARED! Take my strategy into your first, or next, police oral board, and you will win your badge. The Law Enforcement Oral Board Interview is how to become a police officer and an investment in your law enforcement career.
If you're not practicing, somebody else is, somewhere, and he'll be ready to take your job.
– Brooks Robinson, Baseball Hall of Fame
Confident police oral board interviewees all have one thing in common…preparation. Others you will be directly competing with will be studying. Will you be prepared? Are you studying the correct material?
If you are serious about a law enforcement career, these are the videos for you. I have incorporated all my knowledge of effective police oral board tips, strategies, and techniques into a series of professionally produced videos. As a police recruiter, I have spoken with many candidates at different stages of the police hiring process. I have shown them how to improve their resume and oral board interview skills. As a law enforcement professional certified in panel interviews, I will show you what the police oral boards are looking for and how you will be graded.
Do not get eliminated because you made a small mistake.
Seize the advantage of knowing where the hidden pitfalls are in
the POLICE ORAL BOARD INTERVIEW.
One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation.
– Arthur Ashe, Tennis Legend
Police oral board preparation is paramount. My system will demonstrate how to build on strengths of your experience and expertise. You will be prepared to answer the multi-faceted police oral board questions asked in your interview. Learn what police oral board answers are loved and those that are loathed by interviewers and law enforcement professionals. Practice using our oral board practice sessions. Know what will set yourself apart and demonstrate your abilities, qualifications, and professionalism during the interview. Get a head start on the law enforcement career you have always wanted.
It was exciting to see the results. My answers were better articulated and improved because of the video. I loved knowing the insider secrets and getting a first hand look behind the scenes.
– Scott B., Police Applicant, Missouri
This is a professionally produced series of videos for maximum impact and effective delivery of police oral board content. These videos were formulated to hold your attention. The videos will not bore you with cheap slides and juvenile graphics. These videos deliver highest retention of subject matter by seeing, hearing, reading, and reviewing police oral board questions, police oral board answers, and police oral board strategy.